Make sure to check your HU Email address for official registration information.
Important Update – Posted November 18, 2020
- The HUNet System will remain open, November 25 – December 9, 2020, for students to complete the Spring 2021 pre-registration process.
- Continuing students may receive their PIN numbers for pre-registration from their school Deans via email*. This number is needed for adding and/or dropping any courses in the Banner Student Services System (HUNet).
- Final Examinations will end on November 20, 2020 and faculty will submit their last set of grades by 12:00 Noon, Monday, November 23, 2020.
- Grade reports will be mailed to the student’s permanent address of record, starting November 25, 2020.
- Financial clearance for Spring 2021 must be completed by December 9, 2020.
- The Office of the Registrar will mail the student’s Spring 2021 Registration Financial Clearance Notice to their HU email address, starting December 14, 2020.
*Email Links for School Deans
For questions regarding accessing the HUNet System, contact the Office of the Registrar.
For questions regarding billing, charges, or credits contact the Office of Student Accounts.
For questions regarding loans, scholarships, grants, or work-study, contact the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships.