I've been diagnosed with Covid-19. What should I do?
Comply with the following before returning to campus if you test positive for COVID-19:
- Report to the Student Health Center any known or potential personal exposure to COVID-19 in a timely manner.
- Self quarantine and isolate yourself, pursuant to University policies and guidelines
- Monitor yourself daily for the following symptoms: Fever of 100.4°F or higher, dry cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, headache, body aches, chills, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and loss of taste or smell.
- Practice physical distancing in both indoor and outdoor spaces by staying at least 6 feet from other people who are not from your household.
- Wear required facial coverings in all public spaces to reduce the potential spread of COVID-19 from person-to-person.
- Check your temperature daily.
- Keep your clothing, belongings, personal spaces, and shared common spaces clean.
- Submit to Nasal/Oral/Oropharyngeal type COVID-19 testing and potential subsequent
Before returning to campus if you test positive for COVID-19:
- (1) Self-isolate off-campus until symptoms have resolved (at least ten (10) days after the onset of symptoms),
- (2) Demonstrate proof of two negative COVID-19 test results, at least 24 hours apart.