Wigwam Rm. 100
Hampton Virginia 23668
Stone Manor was a gift from Mrs. Valerie Stone of Massachusetts in memory of her husband Samuel Stone. This Victorian style building was constructed in part by Hampton Students in 1882. In 2008 this facility underwent major renovations. These renovations included the conversion of second floor offices to residence hall living space.
Number of Floors: Two
Rooms feature: Extended twin beds, desks, closets, chest of drawers for each resident and a mirror.
Director: Dorothy Brown