As a condition of employment, Hampton University requires all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless you submit and are approved for a medically contraindicated exemption or religious exemption.
The Office of Human Resources assists the University in achieving its institutional vision and mission by recruiting, developing and retaining high quality individuals; and to develop and implement comprehensive personnel programs and policies that support and improve the quality of their lives.
We welcome this opportunity to extend our services to all that visit the Hampton University Human Resources page. For any additional information please contact us.
All applicants should follow the application guidelines outlined in the job posting. The application process for a Staff or Faculty position is unique to the position.
As a condition of employment, Hampton University requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to include a booster, unless you submit and are approved for a medically contraindicated exemption or religious exemption.
- View current Staff Positions online.
- Submit an Application for Educational Support Staff Employment to Hampton University between the hours of 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday:
- By mail:
Office of Human Resources
Armstrong-Slater Bldg, Room 110
Hampton, VA 23668
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: (757) 727-5969
- By mail:
- Additional materials may be required for submission. Please check the specific job posting to ensure all required application materials are properly submitted for consideration.
- Applications must be complete. Previous employers should include at a minimum the city and state within the “Occupational Record” section of the application.
- Submit copies of an original application when applying for more than one department.
- Specify job title and department desired on the top section of the application.
- View current Faculty Positions online.
- Submit an Application for Faculty Employment using the application guidelines outlined in the job description.
- All interested applicants should submit a cover letter, curriculum vitae, research statement, and three letters of recommendation.
- The compensation package will be commensurate with rank and experience.
- Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.