All applicants should follow the application guidelines outlined in the job posting. The application process for a Staff or Faculty position is unique to the position.
- View current Staff Positions online.
- Submit an Application for Educational Support Staff Employment to Hampton University between the hours of 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday:
- By mail:
Office of Human Resources
Armstrong-Slater Bldg, Room 110
Hampton, VA 23668
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: (757) 727-5969
- By mail:
- Applications must be complete. Previous employers should include at a minimum the city and state within the “Occupational Record” section of the application.
- Submit copies of an original application when applying for more than one department.
- Specify job title and department desired on the top section of the application.
- View current Faculty Positions online.
- Submit an Application for Faculty Employment using the application guidelines outlined in the job description.
- All interested applicants should submit a cover letter, curriculum vitae, research statement, and three letters of recommendation.
- The compensation package will be commensurate with rank and experience.
- Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.