Access & Share Files
Microsoft Office Online is now available through your Office 365 account, providing you with online versions of Outlook, OneDrive, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
OneDrive for Business gives you one place to store, share, and sync your work or school files.
As part of the Hampton University’s Office 365 service offering, you can save your files in OneDrive and then work with them from almost any device.
- Upload files from your PC, Mac or Mobile device.
- Share files with others.
- Give others permission to edit files and work on them at the same time.
- Get to your files from anywhere, on your computer, tablet, or phone.
- Sync OneDrive for Business to your PC or Mac, so you can access your files even when you’re offline.
Common Uses Cases
- Cloud storage for documents
- Easy sharing of documents – share within the University or with others not at the University.
Training and More Information
- What is OneDrive?
- Get Started with OneDrive
- OneDrive Basics
- Upload Files and Folders
- Create Files and Folders
- Share Files and Folders