Application Information for the Pre-Pharmacy Program
Undergraduate College Students
Applications for freshmen undergraduates are due November 1st for Early Action (non-binding) and March 1st for General Application. Decision letters for the Early Action application are sent out during the fourth week of December. Decision letters for General Application are sent out every three to four weeks once all application materials have been reviewed.
To apply complete the following steps:
- Complete an Online Application using the following the button above. Alternatively, you may submit a paper application by downloading the form here. You are strongly advised to apply online.
- Submit a all available high school Official Transcripts.
- One (1) Letters of Recommendation from either a high school teacher or guidance counselor.
- Declare your major as “Pre-Pharmacy” in the application.
- Apply for Financial Aid by February 1.
Students applying for admission into the Pre-Pharmacy program directly from high school or transfer from another 2 or 4-year College. They must complete a minimum of 79 hours of prerequisite coursework. Applicants who meet the requirements for undergraduate admission to the University are eligible to be included in the School of Pharmacy’s Pre-Professional program once they declare Pre-Pharmacy as their intended major.
Please see our Prerequisite Form in order to see the required courses.
Pre-pharmacy majors are assigned an adviser within the School of Pharmacy who assists them in preparation for entrance into the professional program. Each Pre-Pharmacy student must apply for a seat in the professional program.
A preferred minimum composite percentile rank of 50 or higher on the PCAT and a minimum overall GPA of 2.75 are required to be considered for an interview to progress from the Pre-Pharmacy program into the professional level.
If you have further questions please reach out to Mr. Taylor Hodges our Recruiter for the School of Pharmacy.
Phone: 757 -727-5482