Hampton University is led by LTG (ret) Darrell K. Williams, the University’s 13th President; and Dr. JoAnn W. Haysbert, Chancellor and Provost. The president reports directly to the Board of Trustees.
- Vice President and Chief of Staff
- Chancellor and Provost
- Vice President and Executive Assistant to the President
- Vice President for Administrative Services
- Vice President for Business Affairs and Treasurer
- Vice President for Development
- Vice President and General Counsel
- Vice President for Information Technology
- Vice President for Institutional Effectiveness and Strategic Planning
- Vice President for Research
- Vice President for Strategic Communications and Marketing
The Administrative Council constitutes the main resident body for policy formulation. Various university commissions formulate and recommend policies to the Administrative Council, which in turn makes recommendations to the President of the university. Final authority rests with the President of the university and the Board of Trustees.
- Applied Economics
- Business Administration (undergraduate portion of 5 year MBA)
Ms. Richelle D. Payne
Vice President for Strategic Communications and Marketing
Mr. Anthony D. Henderson, Sr.
Director of Athletics