Newly Admitted Students
- Parent Toolkit: From FAFSA to Financing: Financial Aid 101
- Tax Season Tips
- Please be aware that there have been recent changes in the law that affects the Federal Pell Grant award for the 2012-2013 school year and beyond. The change limits the total number of years a student may receive a Pell Grant to the equivalent of six years.
For information on how the Department of Education calculates the “equivalent of six years” please visit the following link: www.studentaid.ed.gov/pell-limit
- Financial Aid Disclosure
- Virginia Two-Year College Transfer Grant
- Undergraduate Financial Aid: A Parent’s Guide
- 2023-2024 Virginia Tuition Assistance Grant Application
Note: The Virginia Tuition Assistance Grant is for domiciled residents only.
For more information, please visit https://www.schev.edu/financial-aid/financial-aid/federal-state-financial-aid/virginia-tuition-assistance-grant-program
Note: Graduate and professional students must pursue a degree in certain health professions certified by a 51 series CIP code to seek eligibility for VTAG. For more information, please follow these steps:
- Visit https://nces.ed.gov/ipeds/cipcode/cipdetail.aspx?y=55&cipid=88742.
- Select “Exempt Not-for-Profit”.
- Select “Hampton University” from the list.
- Click the “Display” button.
- Review the “Inventory for Selected College” list to find your major.
- Once found, check the corresponding CIP code to see if it is 51 or not.
- 2023-2024 National Hampton Alumni Association, Inc. Scholarship Application: