Wigwam Rm. 100
Hampton Virginia 23668
Holmes Hall was named in honor of Dr. Wendell P. Holmes, Jr., class of 1943, Chairman Emeritus of the Board of Trustees and stalwart supporter of Hampton University. Holmes Hall opened in 2002 following its dedication during the annual Founders Day ceremony. This facility houses upper-class male honors students in a modern, comfortable setting that is conducive to academic achievement and social interaction.
Number of Floors: Three
Central Air Conditioning/Heating
Rooms feature: Extended twin beds, desks, dressers, wardrobes with mirrors, and technology package for internet and cable..
Room Types: Double occupancy and a limited number of single occupancy rooms are available Study room, individual bathrooms on first floor. Some private restrooms, some shared community restrooms and shower facilities.
Director: Ashano Johnson