Wigwam Rm. 100
Hampton Virginia 23668
Kennedy Hall, built in 1918 by students, was funded by Mrs. John S. Kennedy in memory of her husband. This residence hall overlooks the center of campus. Kennedy Hall is equipped with central air, a snack room, and two study rooms furnished with study carrels. This building has been designated for freshman scholars only.
Number of Floors: Four (no elevator service)
Rooms feature: Standard twin beds (extended twin-size available upon request),
desks, closet, chest of drawers for each resident and a shared mirror.
Director: Patricia Boddie