- English & Foreign Language
- Social Sciences
- Political Science, History & International Studies
- Sociology & Criminal Justice
- Sports Science & Wellness
Music & Performing Arts Upcoming Events
The Department of Music and Performing Arts presents the Hampton Players and Company Production of the musical
Student & HU Employee ONLY Performances
Friday, November 5, 2021 at 8:00PM
Saturday, November 6, 2021 at 3:00 PM Matinee
Sunday, November 7, 2021 at 3:00 PM Matinee
Student and HU employees must present their digital ticket, their HU ID, and wear a mask to be admitted into the Little Theatre. TICKETS WILL ONLY BE SOLD ONLINE. To purchase your ticket for the Student & HU Employee ONLY Performances, please go to: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/178733154677
Students are free with their HU ID. Enter your HU ID number as a promo code to claim your one (1) free ticket. Do NOT include the zeros at the beginning of your ID number when entering it as a promo code.
Outside Guests ONLY Performance
Saturday, November 6, 2021 at 3:00 PM
Tickets are $10.00 TICKETS WILL ONLY BE SOLD ONLINE. To purchase your ticket for the Outside Guests ONLY Performance, please go to: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/196058675777
COVID-19 POLICIES FOR OUTSIDE GUESTS
Hampton University, the School of Liberal Arts and Education’s Department of Music & Performing Arts is excited to present Tarell Alvin McCraney’s Choir Boy. One of the primary responsibilities of Hampton University is to ensure the health and safety of our students and other members of the Hampton Family. Due to the recent rise in Coronavirus (COVID-19) cases nationwide, and in order to keep the campus community and guests safe, informed and healthy, we have updated the policies for admission to all theatre performances.
- We strongly encourage advanced ticket purchasing through EventBrite. There will be no tickets sold at the door.
Upon arrival on show day
- Present COVID-19 Vaccination Card and ID – required for access to parking and theatre.
- Hampton University students, faculty and staff may show their valid University identification as verification of their vaccination status.
- This show will have content not appropriate for children. Children will not be admitted to this show. Teenagers must be vaccinated and follow all other stated protocols.
- Must wear masks in all areas of the campus – indoors and outdoors (including Armstrong Hall).
- Proceed to the main gate on Norma B. Harvey Road. Please have a photo id and COVID-19 vaccination card available to park in Lot 20, after you check in at the gate. Proceed to the Little Theatre in Armstrong Hall entrance doors with ticket, photo ID and COVID-19 vaccination card. Temperature checks will be done prior to entrance into the theatre.
- Once COVID-19 vaccination status has been verified and temperature check passed, you will be admitted into the theatre.
Entrance to Armstrong Hall Little Theatre
- Once inside, please follow COVID Social Distancing guidelines inside all areas of the theatre, including all seating and standing areas. Social distancing seat markers have been installed in all seating. The attendance for the show will be capped at 50% of the theatre’s capacity.
As a reminder your show day essentials need to include: COVID Vaccination Card, identification, mask, and your tickets.