Hampton University Spring 2023 Commencement
May 14 All day
May 2023 Graduation Candidates
Below are some tips that we think will aid students in their preparation for graduation:
- Be sure to check your name as it appears in the system. This is how it will be on your diploma. Remember, there is a $75.00 charge to have a name change on your diploma.
- Verify your permanent grade/billing address. This is where your diploma will be mailed.
- Remember that temporary grades ( I ) an incomplete takes time to be changed to permanent grades. Take care of these well before graduation.
- If you are taking a correspondence course to fulfill your last requirements: Let the instructor know, that you plan to graduate at the end of the semester.
- Make sure all work is completed 4 weeks prior to Commencement Day.
- Your graduation will depend on the early arrival of your grade at the Registrar’s Office.
- Check your degree candidacy. It is correct?
- Your academic department will determine whether you have met all major requirements (Undergraduate students only).
- A student’s name will not appear in the Commencement Program whose application for graduation does not reach the Office of the Registrar by the priority deadline.