Mr. Shane Taylor (URISE fellow) won the poster award at
Biological, Chemical and Environmental Science
Division of Health Science
Mathematical and Physical Sciences
Dr. Isi Ero-Johnson, Dean
On behalf of the faculty, staff, and students in the School of Science, We welcome you to our website. The School of Science is committed to achieving excellence in its educational programs, and our departments and programs provide:
- Formalized instruction;
- Hands-on research experiences;
- Didactic and clinical experiences for professional programs;
- Technical training for prospective commissioned officers in the United States Navy, Marine Corps or Navy Nurse Corps; and
- Outreach opportunities.
Division of Biological, Chemical and Environmental Sciences
- Department of Biological Sciences
- Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Department of Marine and Environmental Science
Division of Health Sciences
- Department of Communicative Sciences and Disorders
- Department of Physical Therapy
- Pre-Health / Medical Science Program
Division of Mathematical and Physical Sciences
View our Top Twelve Accomplishments within the past 5 years.
The Hampton University School of Science mission is to provide quality and rigorous instructional programs, conduct discipline-specific research, engage in service and demonstrate leadership
Hampton University School of Science mission is to provide quality and rigorous instructional programs, conduct discipline-specific research, engage in service and demonstrate leadership. An integral part of our mission is to educate our students based on our commitment to ethics in education and sustained excellence. With a collaborative team of interdisciplinary faculty members, we implement state-of-the-art pedagogy and innovative technologies to promote and cultivate students with competence, integrity, and compassion. Our graduates are well-prepared for professional, scientific and academic careers with applicable skills to compete for direct entry into the workforce and graduate and professional programs.
The vision of the School of Science is to be recognized nationally and internationally as a leader for academic and scientific excellence, creativity, and integrity, while preparing students to diversify the STEM workforce and contribute globally to society.